the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

So close she was pushing hard. Almost like how she had come. She was quick and both sharp in her mind and body. Never hit maximum speed, but indeed close to it. The wind eagerly whipping at her mane and tail, and adrenaline pumping in her body at a remarkable pace. She had sprung into actions so quick her vision blurred slightly. Splotches of color had dotted her vision, but now only the wind flew to her pale orbs. She was a symphony of harmonic colors, patterns, and ways. Just a regal like galloping at quick four beat gait. Her unseasoned skills got the best and he passed with remarkable speed. The lake just ahead, but his was far more prepared. For the first time in a while she was unsure how to act. She quickened slightly, but once he was just ahead he was far too superior. The lakebed was so close and she had to push just a little farther and maybe she could catch up to him some. I’ve got this. I am built for this. Just like that she sped up more. He effortlessly raised himself. Her focused demeanor hadn’t payed attention to the lake growing nearer.

She leaned back on her haunches, but almost toppled over. Reluctantly she was able to break without falling. Like she had prepped for this her entire life. She was breathing hard and didn’t come to shore. Instead she dipped her cranium and lapped at the lake’s water. Her muzzle was completely submerged in the water. She raised her head and looked at him. Soft green eyes and something in his personality she felt she could trust, but it was blocked out. She walked back to him, wet, and pumped. His voice cut through the silence. She was both sad, but happy. Sad that the peacefulness of it was gone, but happy to her his sweet voice.

Your quick love, very quick, and I respect that. Maybe if we race again, you’ll win. She’d be game for another race when she was familiar with the lands. She ignored the other half of the sentence. She was pleased to have a realistic excuse to visit him again. I believe you are one of the rare jewels, and I will treat you like a princess, if you so wish me too. Then again her heart skipped a beat, but she held her nerves and also held back the urges to move closer to him, and rest her thin head down low to the ground and indulge in the new surroundings. All she could let herself do was let her onyx lips for a slight smile. Finally she heard his name, Loki, she liked that name. She had no knowledge of who are where this name originated from, but she knew it would be something easy to remember. Her smile grew slightly as did her wanting to hear him speak more. She had taken a liking to his voice. I am fit for this position, because like you said earlier, I am impressive. He was impressive and proved this in their little race. She knew know she had an open spot for a prince charming. Perhaps he could be this stallion but she hardly knew him and would gladly learn more about him. Dignified, charming, and good looking and of course he had forgotten cocky, but she decided to not spat that at him. I am a wander at heart. She wasn’t so fond of this he would wander everywhere, then meets mares, then play nice guy. Something drew her to him. She couldn’t quite decipher what it was, but she knew it was there. I will supply you with what you need. He couldn’t. Even she knew that she could probably never commit to one stallion without wandering off and meeting others. The something clicked in her brain because she realized that he could be playing the same game as her. She wanted to find out, but unsure she didn’t speak anything of it. another stallion, called Sandman. Now that intrigued the offer. Possibilities flowed through her mind as she thought of what Sandman may look like or what he is like in general. He gave her the opportunity to emit questions. She thought for a moment. ”So you travel. Do you ever go to the herd lands?” Well, she wanted to know. Curious? Yes. She’d always had a fiery and unbroken spirit to match her endless curiosity. Just one last question that she could think of at the time. ”Is there one place you and Sandman hang out at? Or everywhere?” To be honest she preferred everywhere. She hated being tied down and restrained to one spot. ”Well, you do realize if your my ‘prince charming’, that’s the end. It’s the end of seeing what new and interesting horses come. I am not saying you aren’t good enough, but we should learn more about each other, Loki.” Then and there she believes she ended the game. Her half was finished, but was his? Every moment with him made her heart flutter, but something held her close and something held her far, both seemed equal, but how could she know? The balance tips and she’s drawn like a magnet or pushed away repulsive. Who really knows what could happen to the two? Friends. Sandman. Games. She could handle it all.
"WC: 904"

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM