the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

He smiled at the mare before him. He had tied her up pretty quickly, and the hunt had been a success. The thoughts ran through his head of how he should reply. The game was getting boring though, and he was time for him to give up the chase, for now. She looked bored also. Was it possible that she knew what he knew? That they were both playing games with each other? May be so, may be no. Either way didn’t matter to the ebony stallion, for he was still on the hunt, his needs not yet satisfied. He loved the thrill of the hunt too much to let it go to waste, especially went he a caught a good one. He moved in a strutting way, showing himself off again. Her words didn’t throw him off balance. He didn’t really think he was her Prince Charming, but let her believe. He didn’t mind. He could play it well enough, and he always left at intermission anyways. Learn more about each other? She really was a cop. Not bad looking either, but still, the law always makes my bad reputation better, so it couldn’t hurt.
“I would love to learn more about you love. Now, if only there was a place we could meet…oh, I know the perfect place! Wait; let me see…do you like meadows? Or long walks on the beach? Or mountain climbing? I know places for all of these, but you can choose, I don’t mind.”

(Ugh, crummy post, I’m sorry :( )

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM