the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

He smiled. Wow... His smile allured her, but she decided that she would give no emotion to his soft, beautiful, great smile. Pleasant thoughts raced through her mind, but they corrupted when she though of a Loki foal. She shuddered at looked at him. She smiled so softly. It was sweet and looked innocent. His voice cut through the quiet. He asked one question, but phrased it into multiple. "Loki, calm yourself. I have no preference of scenery or terrain, but I do dislike the mercenary titles and will refuse to go near them." She hinted to him that she didn't like the deep forest. She enjoyed the sand some. It was all vanilla to her. Bland perhaps? Nothing of those listed made her stand out.

She looked at him. Thoughts indeed rolled through her head, but she couldn't maneuver them to her dark lips. So she decided to go with a simpler answer. "My dear, we can visit all the lands later. Let us travel to the Endless Blue?" She hadn't gone there and had never seen the ocean and she had only heard of the blue waves crashing into white.

She added a few words to complete her question. "If it displeases you to travel there we can go wherever." She just looked at him. This was boring and she couldn't keep still. She flicked her tail and snorted. Perhaps a hint to get things along.

"OOC: I thought we could end it now and move to the next thread with them? You can reply to this post if you'd like to though."

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM