the Rift

To Be Reunited (Quilyan, Open?)

Nasreen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nasreen
I'm lost in a fairytale, will you hold my hand and be my guide?

Daylight shone, in a forest mixed with green. My eyes open and closed, blinking, trying not to directly look into it, because it hurt when I did. I was just a filly, and I had plenty of year’s time head of me, and I didn’t want to damage my vision so soon. I looked around, in awe of this forest. It was the lushest and greenest forest I have ever seen in my life. The flowers were in full bloom, wafting sweet scents into my nostrils. Creatures stirred all around me. There were ants gathering leaves, marching in a straight line going back to their colony. A group of birds above me cooed their young, taking turns fetching worms to them, and eating a few themselves. The canopy was high up here, and I wandered what the view was like. In a moment I was up, flying with my tiny wings. Even in my current position, being young has its moments, and I was curious about some things. Tiny as my wings were, they carried my weight easily, and I flew far and high. They were special to me, and I thanked the Gods every day of my life for them. It was easier to be a pegasus than a normal horse. I could escape to the air if the ground wasn’t safe, and flying was one of the best things in my live. I flew up at an angle, slowing down through the trees, not hitting a single branch. I landed on a large log that creaked beneath her weight, but at the moment paid no mind to it. I was more interested in the hatchlings. I looked at them from a distance, hoping not to scare them or their mother. At that time they were unprotected, unguarded. Slowly moving closer, I held my breath to avoid
being noticed more. Suddenly, the branch broke under my weight. I fell, not being able to fly off of anything. I hadn’t ever fallen before, so I was quite unsure of what to do. I hit the ground on my side. I wasn’t in too much pain, but it was enough to keep me lying there for a while.
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
To Be Reunited (Quilyan, Open?) - by Nasreen - 01-02-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: To Be Reunited (Quilyan, Open?) - by Quilyan - 01-02-2013, 06:08 PM