the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The light grey stallion moved with haste. He had been walking through the Thistle Meadow, going on and on through his thoughts. A strange sound had echoed then, and had brought him out of his senses. It was familiar, and he couldn't resist investigating. Was it really what he thought it was? He moved quicker, the excitement catching up with him. He wanted it to be real, to be in front of him. His chest still thrived in pain, his stomach still empty, but he was too out of his body for that, and the pain and hunger was ignored, never even reaching his brain. His muscles tensed as he came upon the heart. There it was; the boggart. He knew it was the creature he had fought of as soon as he saw it. It hadn’t seen him yet, and was in its true form gliding around the heart, eating things. He wanted the boggart when he first laid eyes on it. It was a powerful being, one that could shape sift into fears. Fears were death to some, weakness bundled up inside the heart, things or persons that could be used to break you. He knew the power the creature held, and he wanted it. He knew the boggart must want some sort of revenge, or at least it was a possibility. Lace and him had fought and chased it away, after all. He had the fire now though, so he wasn’t completely defenseless. The fire could burn if he wanted to, that he remembered, and he had the amulet he found before coming out of the heart. He was prepared for this, and he thought a battle would help him. He walked towards the boggart. He spoke, letting the creature know he was here, ready for his rematch.
“Creature of Darkness and Fear; are you ready to be destroyed again?”

(OCC: Major fear: Psyche coming and either killing him or dying before him
Minor fear: His family coming back and being murdered or himself dying from his illness. He's standing straight in front of the boggart, facing it.)

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Valentine - 01-02-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM