the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Commotion. Noise. Voices. A gruesome wail : What..?

Vermillion had been near-by, scouring the charred earth looking for precious gems and stones which could be traded for herbs and healing elixirs. He had been tardy in producing these items to Tor, the Grey's Healer; too distracted with his search for Solomon. But a sad resignation had firmly gripped his small, childish mind, forcing him to believe that Solomon was gone - He had not made it to Helovia, from Isilme. Nor had Armada, or Julius. He understood the anguish that he felt, but would not wallow in it, preferring to keep himself busy.

Hearing the shouting and commotion farther into the Heart than he was planning on venturing, he wandered closer. He was unable to mask the hopeful anticipation as it broke across his delicate features; Solomon? Could it be? Would today be the day that he stumbled upon his twin? Or perhaps someone in the group which had begun to solidify in the mirage ahead, would recognize him? He would hear the most beautiful words, "Why Solomon, when did you grow a horn?" and he would laugh and say I'm not Solomon! I'm Vermillion! The one with the horn!" And they would throw their heads back laughing at the misunderstanding. The twins would stand abreast and they would see that yes, Solomon was still hornless, only sporting a small bump where his horn ought to be. Maybe they would be found as hybrids, and could laugh about that as well. He flicked his leonine tail as his petite burnt grey body moved swiftly towards the group. The pleasant light cast by this sun of BirdSong highlighted the faint dark gold dapples which seemed to want to stay on his darkening grey coat. His white mane and ivory spiralled horn stuck out like beacons against the darkening terrain and he ventured closer to where the group was surrounding what appeared to be a circling storm cloud?

Vermillion halted on a small crest, about 10 feet back from the group, and 15 from the Boggart. He stood closest to a unicorn who resembled him in many ways - they were similar in height and build, both possessing long spiralling horns; however he was a classical unicorn, and she was not. Not that it mattered to him, it was merely something to notice. His eyes searched helplessly through the assembled bodies, but none mirrored his appearance. He raised his muzzle, as if trying to find an appropriate time to speak up, to ask if anyone know him, or his brother. "Uhm. Sorry to interrupt!" He began, his voice entirely too quiet for anyone to hear, save for perhaps Nadira or Mandrake who surely weren't listening to him. "Ehm. 'Sc-'Scuse! Ah..Excuse me?" He tried again, his head shifting left and right trying to catch one's eye who might be looking his way. His white brows knitted together with polite frustration, yet he dared not raise his voice at the risk of being rude. They were all clearly gathering for something - this Boggart, which he correctly assumed was the storm cloud. "That's okay!" He called again, lowering his head. "I'll just…I'll just wait here, shall I?"

[OOC: Vermillion is standing 10ft behind Nadira on a slight hill.

Minor fear: The colour pink due to a subconscious association with his father, Julius' obsession with things that are pink.
Major fear: None really. He accepts that his family are gone.

That being said, Verm is more here for character development, since he will absolutely not fight. So unless there's a way for him to participate passively, Dalai Lama style, he's just likely going to be in the way, and possibly making the Boggart pink for everyone :3 ]

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Vermillion - 01-02-2013, 11:44 PM