the Rift

When your head's in the clouds [Open]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy
His bay body was covered in mud,not that he cared much. His mattered mane was all knotted together,caked in mud that almost interlocked in the mud. He must of looked a mess. Lost in thought of Sami he didn't notice golden buckskin heading his way. A lone tear trickled down his cheek but that just brought back more memories. None of the other horses there would cry,at all. It only brought him more pain that he was nothing like any of them in his home. Should he call it home? No. He didn't live there now did he? Where did he live now? He sighed. No where. He was alone in a strange world with no friends.

A deep voice brought him out are the dark void he seemed to be locked in. Sir? Are you well? Can I help you? Sir? It was the first time he had ever been called that. The best thing he had ever been called was fool; and even that wasn't the best thing one could be called...Raising his head he forced himself to stand,his mane draping lazily over his neck and eyes. He lifted his head to see a Pegasus towering over him with his head bent low. Pale blue eyes gazed at him,filled with concern. "I suppose I am alright in some ways but not all-and not it the best ways." He looked back at himself slightly,noticing what a complete mess he was. He turned his eyes back to the golden Pegasus. "It depends what help you can offer?"

Messages In This Thread
When your head's in the clouds [Open] - by Panto - 01-02-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: When your head's in the clouds [Open] - by Panto - 01-02-2013, 03:04 PM