the Rift

When your head's in the clouds [Open]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy
The rain had slowly started to wash away the mud that covered his dark brown coat. His back was now visibly brown though it was still covered in dirt and soaked to the skin but luckily the sun had started to come out from the black clouds that had hovered over this part of the land as it had done previously before. It lifted his spirits slightly,drying his coat a little but also making the mud that coat his legs become hard; but at least most of it had been washed of his face and body. The blue markings round his eye and the hand print on his shoulder could just be seen though specks of dirt,it was also darker in color due to the rain making it harder to see then normal.

Nearly every soul has been in your shoes, my friend. A slight hint of a smile cold be seen on his maw for he knew the stallions words were true. Only most were strong enough to get over it and didn't cling on the the memories of what they once had. Shelter. A healer, should you need it. A home. A family. Guidance. Directions. Whatever it is you seek I shall strive to fulfill. His spirits were lifted more by the stallions kind words. Yes. A home was what he came here for wasn't it? Raising his head higher slightly in order to make a bit of a effort with his appearance. "If you could offer me that I would be willing to follow you to the end of the world." He paused. "My name is Panto by the way." A slight grinned followed as he spoke his name.

Messages In This Thread
When your head's in the clouds [Open] - by Panto - 01-02-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: When your head's in the clouds [Open] - by Panto - 01-04-2013, 06:48 AM