the Rift

Collecting [Daenrys + Open]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami

DAENERYS
All I loved, I loved alone.

Daenerys wasn’t far behind. The white fae walked in long strides, her nape kept at level with her body as she approached. Her outside was calm, but her head was filled with confusion and hurt. What had happened to her, what he had done, she had still not been able to grasp. She would not let her weakness show, not here, so she kept up a façade of serenity as she came to a halt, putting some space in between her and Viserys. "It’s good to see you, Lady Mirage," she chimed, dipping her head respectfully to the charcoal femme.

The pale fae looked over to Indy as well, a grateful smile gracing her sweet lips. "Thank you for the hospitality, sir. I shan’t trouble you any further," she said, moving over to Mirage and gently bumping her muzzle against the other’s nape, a warm greeting. Daenerys hoped that they could get the talking done quickly, so she could escape Viserys’ watchful eye. She felt his slimy gaze on her, but she did not look in his direction, or she was afraid she would crumble.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM