the Rift

Collecting [Daenrys + Open]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The first to arrive was a dark stallion, his presence was strong and held authority about his crown; Mirage recognised him as a leader here, possibly even as Gossamer mate. It was interesting to her that she held a relatively close friendship to the pale leader of the Foothills, and yet had never happened across her mate, Indy, Mirage reflected upon the mare mentioning him before. But it seemed that her description hadn’t been communicated throughout the lands, and though this leader might have been informed of her existence, he didn’t know what to look for when seeking her out. Respectfully her tiara tilted to him, recognising that she was a stranger to him upon his own lands, a situation that she understood sometimes required one to get defensive and protect their lands. But she was no threat to them; the Foothills were her allies.

Before her accented tones could grace the ears of the Leader, the pathetic snake of a stallion arrived, and Mirage acknowledged him with nothing more than an indifferent glance, her gaze softening as right behind him walked Daenerys. While Viserys’ scent was thick and husky – one Mirage instinctively recognised as defining recent procreational activities – Daenerys was fresh and new, her perfume that of a mare recently bathed. But the mare thought little of the curious scents for now, her thoughts drawn back to the Leader; her body longing to do nothing more than take Daenerys away from the pale brother and reassure her security within the Qian.

“Indy,” she addressed him directly, her warm honey gaze holding onto his own with a firm, quiet confidence. “My business here is honest; I promised young Daenerys the protection of my kin, the Qian, after she spent a night with her brother.” Accented tones never wavered, a small affection was displayed when she spoke of the pale youth, the older mare returning the gentle stroke of touch upon Daenerys’ very muzzle. “We are allies, my brothers serve the Foothills are capable warriors, and the Foothills has the Qian’s promise of aid should you ever require it.” She added, wondering if the stallion would recognise Akaith, who was floating delicately from the skies to land upon her bonded’s withers. The dragon had attended the Foothills’ herd meeting where Mirage could not, the dragon had ensured that the Qian was mentioned as an ally.

“Though we have not met directly before, I hope to call you a friend.” Again her tiara tilted, the mare’s stance otherwise that of an affectionate sister towards Daenerys, and plain indifference as to the presence of Viserys. Truly, she cared not whether he lived or died – perhaps once she learnt of what had unfolded on that one night alone with Daen, she would care a great deal more.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM