the Rift

Collecting [Daenrys + Open]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

He knew damn well that he wasn’t wanted there; you’d only have to look around at their faces to be sure. The grin on his face took residence as Mirage decided not to acknowledge his presence by much more than a stink eye. It only worked as encouragement, and Viserys let his muzzle touch Dany gently as she walked past, inhaling her scent. Pure, fresh, but not so innocent anymore. The others continued with their courtesies, and they bored him regally, causing him to flick his tail impatiently.

He snorted at Honcho’s notion that Dany should want to get away from him. I imagine I’d want to get away from you as well, sooner than I planned. The pale stag turned his delicate skull and spoke directed at his sister, who did not look at him. "Bye for now, Daenerys. I believe I’ll see you around," he said, turning on his heels and walking away with his head held high. He was free, rid of the heavy responsibility for the child, but also suddenly very much alone. He wouldn’t let them have the pleasure of seeing his weakness, now he had to be stronger than ever before.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM