the Rift

Collecting [Daenrys + Open]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami

DAENERYS
All I loved, I loved alone.

She felt warmth within her as Mirage returned her touch; it felt nice to have someone really caring for you again. The pearly youth smiled faintly as Mirage talked of protection and family, and she longed to get going. Just being near him made her feel weak, so when he bade her farewell, she almost sighed in relief. Instead, she just nodded respectfully to him and watched him disappear. As Indy addressed her again, she dipped her head and smiled at him genuinely. "You’re too kind, sir. I hope we meet again," she chirped softly.

Her legs felt weak under her, but at least she had managed to rid herself of his smell. Dany hadn’t fully grasped that from this moment, Viserys couldn’t hurt her anymore. Never again would she have to suffer from his foul moods, his schemes and constant paranoia. So, why was she so tired? Well, someplace within her, she knew he would return. And she knew the outcome could potentially be fatal for one of them; with the alliance of The Qian, Dany was the unlikely candidate. Even if she hoped to never see him again, she did not wish him dead; he was her own blood, and he would be the father of the son that was growing within her. Ridding her head of these heavy thoughts, Daenerys looked to Mirage with a smile, waiting for her cue to leave.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM