the Rift

Slaves of the Heart (Rapha)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The child wondered the outskirts of the Basin. After being with the company of the elder unicorn, Myrddin, he certainly felt like one. His body was tense; moving through the soft, light snow, it was a touch of fire instead of ice. It was snowing at the point in time, and it did nothing to move his out of his thoughts. He seemed to be more in his head than anything right now. His body was weary. He was losing weight, haven’t eaten in days, not excreting waste either. His chest pains where almost unbearable, and he could only stand for a few hours a day now. His mind was immune to all of this, and it was consumed of thoughts of hatred, anger, love, betrayal, and passion. Who was the betrayer? The DarkEmpress was indeed a manipulator, and that he knew from the beginning when he had met the witch in the Steppe. But she took it too far. Or was it him that took it too far? It seemed that they had both done so much wrong, yet everything they had done was right. One thing was clear to him only: he could not stay here, in this Basin, and let her rule. Not anymore. He was done accepting her as his lead, and he knew his Plague days where over. He wanted to get away from here, to run, to hide. Where would he go? Into the wilds? No, the wilds would never do. He needed a place with protection, in case Psyche decided to come after him. He racked his brain. The Edge, Foothills, and Throat were the only places with this protection. He knew he couldn’t just waltz in there and demand to become part of the herd. But he needed to do something, and quickly.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-02-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-13-2013, 07:00 PM