the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

He walked with the chestnut stallion, looking around this new land. It was interesting, but he felt that he was looking at the scenery too much again. He focused his attention on the other stallion then. His scent was slightly masculine, though it did have the scent of other mares on him. He guessed him to be a ladies man like himself. If he was, then they were sure to be in competition with each other. It was mostly easy to get mares, and he had almost perfected in the two years he had been doing it. He could easily snatch the so desired mare from whomever she had her eyes on, and he wasn’t afraid to do it. Besides, what was the fun in having just one mare? He watched the stallion stopped near a river. He leaned his head in to drink from it, and then suddenly pulled it back. He wondered why, and as an always-curious cat, he moved toward the river beside him.

“What’s the matter Sandy?” He dipped his hoof into the water, letting the water rush past his hoof, and he lowered it to his ankle. He felt the temperature of the water as being cold. It wasn’t a problem for him, being born and growing up in cold mountains, having to either freeze for a couple of hours or try to find a water place. He laughed when he saw the looked on the chestnut’s face. It was a look of disgust.

“Aw, is someone afraid of water?” He smiled at him, gleefully playing with him. “I wonder what would happen…if I did this?”He smiled a wicked smile, and stepped down in the water. Moving quickly, he sprang into action. He moved himself around, causing water to splash, and using his front hooves to move water towards Sandman, hoping to get him wet. He laughed again, waiting for his reaction. Hearing the rest of his words, he looked around, seeing if he could find anyone.

“I think your right. This place is pretty boring, so let’s see who is here." He shouted out towards the whole meadow. Hello, is there anyone there?”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:06 AM