the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel turned as another mare joined the group, ears flicking back as she saw that this one too had a horn. She was pure black with an elegant build that contrasted slightly with Aryel's more compact body. Her expression immediately brightened, though, as she caught the now-familiar sandy smell of the Dragon's Throat. "Aryel." she responded to Aisha. "A soldier."

She looked back at the hybrid, a wry smile pulling at her lips as he began laying on the charm. Well, he was a good-looking horse, but she was no ditzy filly mooning after every boy that crossed her path. Flattery was nice, but one had to be careful when dealing with Casanovas like these, no matter how attractive they were. She gave a polite nod to Sandman as he was introduced, then turned her attention back to Loki as he strutted. So he was an explorer as well. She herself had an affinity for roaming. When her politely inquired about their home, she gave Aisha a sideways glance, wondering how much they should let this "stud" know.

Her eyes went back to Sandman. He didn't appear to be very talkative, and she scrutinized him for a moment. Did that mean he was the strong and silent type, or simply plotting? She returned her attention to the others, waiting for Aisha's response. She doubted they really had anything to fear from these two, unless they began to get pushy. In which case, she figured Aisha and herself could show them off with little trouble.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Aryel - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM