the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The ebony chuckled. “I am not a threat. I am new to this land, beautiful Helovia. I am a wander at heart, and I wish to see what this land is like and has to offer, every corner of it.”He spoke true, but lies where already forming in his head. It was interesting how these mares acted.

The blue one was quiet, like Sandman was being now, and he wondered if she was plotting, just like the chestnut was. It was so easy to see through some at times, and interesting to see what they would do once they had been caught. He knew the chestnut had his same of mind, and his fever might be the same if not worse than his own. He moved towards the females. Spreading his wings over them.

“I myself am quite interested in herd lands, haven’t being in a place I can call my own for a quite a while. I remember what it was like to have such a place, where you had many brothers and sisters to help you and protected you when you needed it, and to scorn and heal you when you were out of place or were bleeding.“

Memories floated in the stallion’s mind, but he moved them aside. Now was definitely the time for feelings, for he was just pretending, and his mask had to fit perfectly, otherwise he would be exposed. He didn’t want to show the mares the ugly side of his face, and there was hardly any that knew about it, for he was too pretty to let that side of him exist in the spotlight. “All I ask is for information, for I am just simply curious, that is all.”

(OCC: So bad, I'm sorry)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 10:17 AM