the Rift

[BASIN] Reverence [open]

Reverence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Reverence
Calculating

"You're quite fine, lovey, I just hope that you will not treat my brethren like that; they will not take kindly to it. Now..." He left the sentence and for a few seconds was deep in thought, pondering something quite furiously. Reverence assumed it had something to do with her, or something was burdening him? She didn't know but something was definitely preoccupying his mind. He began again, "If you value your race, Reverence, then follow me to the Aurora Basin. It is where only the purest of unicorns reside, and I've not a doubt in my mind that you will find it a lovely place."
At this, the statuesque mare raised from her bow, slowly, and looked deeply into the stallion's eyes. If he was true of his word, either that or a skilled liar, he would not quiver or retreat at her stare. It wasn't a challenging stare; it was more benign than anything.
The chill stood between them and neither budged. Winds whipped around them and they didn't move in the slightest. Time stood still in the space between them and both recognized it but nothing was said.
Taking a small step forward and lowering her neck just a tad, so that it would fall below Crowley's, she spoke softly, "Yes, that would be quite lovely." As she spoke, her lips engulfed the words and she embraced them. She embraced this opportunity.
Well isn't this turning out wonderfully? Everything will soon fall into place. Her thoughts were silently directed at Crowley and whoever lay where they were headed, One should only need a pawn to lead me to the queen. If being sweet as honey is what it takes to catch the flies I need, I shall encompass all of the honey that the world has ever produced. Ha! I shall be sweeter than any earthly honey. Her thoughts rambled on for quite some time as she waited for the stallion to respond. In a strange way, she had a habit of having creepy discussions with herself. A sort of one-sided conversation of the most gruesome sort. Should one ever see her true thoughts they would surely soon perish.

[haha, I'm really enjoying this. (; ]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-12-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-13-2013, 11:04 PM