the Rift

Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open]

Bernadette Posts: 14
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 4
M.E.

Bernad(ette)

"What fun."

Somewhere deep within the emerald shadows and the twittering trees and greenery, was a petite little thing gamboling about on delicate foot-falls, twirling this way and that as she navigated her way through the thick branches. Birdsong had long since settled its influence upon the Threshold; the air was pleasant and the gurgling sounds of overfull streams and brooks echoed within the confines of the vaulted foliage, while calls and jeers and tweets from every animal here and there flowed in harmony with the overall ambiance of the forest. Deep, sparkling eyes took it all in, looking this way and that, enjoying the vibrant colors and the threat-less shadows. She had nothing to fear.

Of course she had nothing to fear.

"This is quite nice," Bernadette muttered to herself, steeping down to taste the crystalline water of a tiny creek that wound its way beneath her feet, "Though I wonder where I'm trying to get to? Is it...is it a problem that I have no...no goal to look forward to?" In a split second she was fearful in her visage, and the fawn-like creature suddenly turned about and looked behind her, slightly breathless. She was looking for something-- though it was true if one were to ask, Bernadette herself wouldn't be able to give a straight answer.

"O-of course it's not a problem," she stuttered, breathing heavily as she righted her footing and relaxed her posture, returning to the frisky, lively walk she had affected in trekking the spring-soaked forest, "It's fine, really, I have nothing to fear--it's natural, what I'm doing, isn't it, to frolic amongst the green things--" Bernadette was talking herself into another manic frenzy, her eyes popping slightly and very nearly shouting as she reassured her own innocence, "It's in my blood isn't it, as a young girl like myself?! After all I am indeed a mare, and this is what mares do-- yes, of course, I don't need a goal at the moment!" She nodded her head firmly, confident in her assertion, though her pace slowed a little bit and her stepping became less lively; slowly and surely Bernadette slowed to a complete stop, compelled to look behind her once again with an ominous expression.

"..At least, I don't need a goal right now," she murmured timidly to herself.

Messages In This Thread
Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Bernadette - 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:02 PM