the Rift

Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Her shock was quite comical as she leaped from her skin at my entrance. She was like a small child, nervous and jittery, her eyes wandering and catching on everything but the situation at hand. I couldn’t condemn her for it though, as this was a land of freedom, was it not? She was a beautiful thing as it were, vibrant ivory coat gleaming in the spring sun like a lily floating on the edge of a slow-moving stream. Like it, maybe she was lost, never really certain about who she was or who she was to become. After all, had I not been in her shoes only a short time ago, searching for the meaning of life and where exactly I belonged?

However, there was something different about her, something soft an inviting… girlish. I only hoped that perhaps she would one day be able to call some place home- even if it wasn’t with me in The Edge. And when she looked up at me, innocent eyes wide and questioning, I couldn’t help but smile down at her. She reminded me of Tamira and how quiet she was upon first meeting her, at least until Myriad had jumped ruthlessly into the picture. I nodded to her coloring ears and chuckled to myself before asking quietly, “Ah, Bernadette, what exactly are you looking for here in the Threshold?

I was hesitant to acknowledge her nervous rambling and instead opted to tune it out… it could have been seen as rude, but what was I to say? I see you’re a mare, sorry, I thought you were a stallion just a few moments ago. I certainly couldn’t allow myself to appear ignorant in the name of The Edge when recruits were few and far between.

But as the meeting continued on, things seemed to her stranger by the second.

I had formerly thought that the mare was somewhat sane in the beginning of out meeting, but as things progressed, it seemed to get tense- weird. I wasn’t sure what the girl was looking at during her next bout of rambling, better known as insanity, but it was as if she were waiting for someone, always looking behind her as if they would poke their head through the shadows just to say “hey.” And as I stood contemplating her altogether uncanny actions, she jumped. It wasn’t like before though, it was much worse. She crashed into my chest and backed away once more as if nothing happened. This time I couldn’t help the shocked expression that overcame me. I looked around, searching and hoping that I would find something, anything, that would explain her explosion.

But of course, nothing was there. How… ironic.

Yes.. Uh, company. Are you sure you’re really up for some?” I couldn’t help but rush ahead, trying to amend the awkward succession of babbling that the mare seemed to take to under pressure. Or perhaps, she was just… that…odd. “I’m Thor by the way- World’s Edge Nurse.

Messages In This Thread
Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Bernadette - 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:02 PM