the Rift

Returning Home(open)

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I listened to Peppermint. I actually truly enjoyed talking to her. Despite the fact she was a filly, she couldn't be that much younger than me. Besides, I loved how she told me about this place, and I would love to stay some more with her. "Thank you", I said replying to what she said about the Endless Field herd. I wondered where she came from, although I would have to do some talking before asking her. She seemed to be wary, and I wanted her to trust me. I was a reliable friend, and source, and I would protect her if I had to. I was suddenly being so fiercely protective. For a reason, she seems to be like my little sister, except with the strangely colored blonde hair and green eyes she could've acquired from my pure white mother, with her blonde hair and green eyes.

She told me about the herds, and I felt so deprived of family life. Yes, I was a tough one, that really didn't need anyone to look after me, but I really did yearn the company of others when I was so vastly lonely. "I'll keep in mind not to go to the Basin or the Edge", I said. Now that I knew unicorns weren't as reserved and quiet as we thought them to be, I really didn't want to face their jagged horns even though I could maneuver myself easily out of their charge. Then she told me about the wilds. "If you want to...maybe you could come to the wilds with me?" I was being so protective, like this streak in my warrior blood. I felt the need to protect her, like my little delicate sister, although I felt that Peppermint wasn't such a softie like my sister.

When she asked me about my herd, memories overflowed me along with sadness. "Well", I began "It was a very large herd. We were lined along the Black Mountains, far from here. Like 7 days of flight away", I said remembering my perilous journey before landing here. "Most of the pegasi were dark colored, with different color eyes, or manes, and rarely would you see a light colored one, unless you counted my sister, and my mother," I said pausing. "They were more a warrior group of horses. We fought off intruders, and the other growing nations that threatened to invade our smaller herd", I said. I looked back at her, inquiring with my eyes if she wanted to know more.

"Now that you mention it, I really don't want to meet those unicorns!" I said exclaiming. I wouldn't mind meeting any equine like animal. When she told me about the poor equines, guilt flooded through me. I suddenly thought how it would be for me without wings. I felt devastated. A world without flying, seeing the beautiful setting sun, with the wind softly caressing your feathers. No. I couldn't live without my wings. I moved them a little bit to see if they were still there, and I let out a small gasp of relief when I felt them intact. "It would be so horrible without wings!" I said, really feeling it. "I feel so bad for them", I continued. She slightly stopped talking, letting the sun bathe her body. I enjoyed the heat radiating off of me when I asked her a question. "Where were you before you came to Helovia. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to", I nicely said to her, letting the summer heat engulf my body.

Messages In This Thread
Returning Home(open) - by Peppermint - 01-03-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Storm - 01-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Peppermint - 01-10-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Storm - 01-11-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Peppermint - 01-11-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Storm - 01-12-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Peppermint - 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Storm - 01-25-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Peppermint - 02-01-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Returning Home(open) - by Storm - 02-01-2013, 01:54 PM