the Rift

Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions [closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It seemed that peace wasn’t going to linger in this resting place for me. Long before honeyed tones trailed to my ears, I could hear her. Each footfall and curiously glance was felt like a shiver through this tired body. Fina looked up, aqua eyes peering into the shadows with harsh intensity. She didn’t like company, and I had to reassure her that whoever it was most likely didn’t mean either of us harm.

Out of the darkness a question came, voiced by a girl with soft and feminine tones, "Hello Sir, and whom might you be? I am Angora." My skull rose, turning toward the voice and finding its source readily available between sheets of thick ice. Our frames bounded from wall to wall until the furthest became distorted. “I am Midas, m’lady,” I said with lightened tone hiding otherwise weary offerings. My lips curled into a simple trademark smile, “We seek only a few hours rest before heading home.”

Angora seemed friendly, I took interest long enough to gage height and possible breed before casting gaze elsewhere out of polite tendency. No mixing of scents led me to believe her part of any surrounding herds, including my own. Another wanderer, a lost soul without companionship and home. Fina clicked beak together and chirped irritably before urging me to take leave of this cave and its offered company. I frowned. This wasn’t the blood bay I sought, she saw no reason to linger; aside from my physical need for a few hour’s sleep. The sun would be up soon, flying would be possible when its warm embrace grasped the land from subzero temperatures.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions - by Midas - 01-05-2013, 01:31 PM