the Rift

Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions [closed]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
He moved to the back of the cave. She was now bored. She turned away from his body. Ebony and white darkened and shadowed. Her pale orbs looked to the outside of the cave. Her thin bode was not cold. Her thin pelt was a gift in the cold, for she felt refreshed. She raised her head and took a deep breath. The fresh scent made her want to explore. "I travel... a lot. I also enjoy meeting the horses here."

She still made no move to look at him. "Midas, I find it obvious you wish to rest. Please excuse me then. Perhaps we can meet later." She looked back at him with a longing feel. She quickly looked forward again. She walked forward. The clouded sunlight hit her back and she was almost to light to look at. When she walked it was first slow, but once outside of the cave she quickened to a brisk trotted. It was was short lived and broke into a four beat gallop. Quickly, she was lost in the snow she kicked up. Gone now. She knew Midas wanted to sleep and she just didn't want to talk to someone who could barely stay awake. She pressed her gallop harder and harder.

By all means Midas, don't you sleep at night? Are you nocturnal? Have you met anyone without being tired? Thoughts. Thinking. Galloping. Running. The golden figure was just a flash.

OOC: I thought I'd just end it here. Angora get's bored easily and stuff. I also do not have as much muse for her. (Sorry for the crappy crap post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 04:25 PM