the Rift

An Order [Svetlana]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

Archibald had not expected her arrival to be so rapid and ineloquent. Svetlana was a woman of many words, but it seemed that the downfall of her life had gripped her tightly. She came barreling towards him like some creature released from the depths of hell and Archibald set his defenses quickly, ears pinning and chin tucking as he prepared for her attack. He half expected some shriek of anger to burst forth from her jaws and rip the silence between them, her hooves falling on the earth so silently as she closed the distance between them. Her teeth, fueled by a hatred Archibald could feel in the air, aimed for his taught black skin. Lowering his center of gravity Archibald turned his front end away from the approaching Pegasus and dipped his head towards the ground.

Archibald needed her dead, and he would not dance around. He was a serious creature when it came to his duty—and he would kill her quickly. He felt no malice or cruel ideas, and would not torture her or make her beg for death—no, Archibald was a knight; knight under the command of a dark empress. She was the torturer, Archibald was merely an executioner. He was Mandrake’s guillotine, quick and lethal. Because of this, he would break her bones—inhibit her ability to move—and once she was on the ground he would crush her to death. His hefty back hooves struck out like two missiles, their target the precious knee bone that connected her large and small metacarpal to her radius.

The woman’s teeth grazed Archibald’s dock instead of his withers, and the dark warrior lashed his tail rapidly—hoping his coarse hair would strike her eyes and sting her. Her back legs, however, hit nothing but crisp Birdsong air.

[WC: 300 | 1/2]

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
An Order [Svetlana] - by Archibald - 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: An Order [Svetlana] - by Svetlana - 01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: An Order [Svetlana] - by Archibald - 01-04-2013, 09:12 PM