the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

I blend in this land. It seems right for me to live in. It is neither hot,as the Throat is,or freezing though I could live in the freezing temperature range. Maybe if I live in this land of Helovia for so long my coat will naturally draw back and thin out as I don't need it as thick here. I guess not even in winter it is as cold as it is in my home land. Well I suppose I won't know till the heart of winter itself takes its toll in Helovia. I wonder if the Throat gets so cold? It's unforgiving temperature burns me and if I go there again anytime soon I hope that it won't be as hot though I doubt it. The sun rays are unforgiving as my fur traps the heat. I am glad it is not where this band of unicorns live for the horses of the Throat are much much more perfetic,and I suppose those of the other herds are to. What if all the locations were different to where they are now? If those of the Basin lived in the Throat? I don't think I could like. I would boil.

A fish out of water.

Thats what I am. A fish out of water. A wolf in a land of horses. As I take myself over the frost covered land in a light jog I see many horses. Well not horses,Unicorns. They seemed racist here. Not that I care. It gives me more reason to kill. More reason to taste the blood of some innocent foal. I like them when there innocent. There blood seems fresher and cleaner then those filled with hatred. I stop traveling across the land to look out of a small cave I have entered. The frost beneath my paws is a comfortable feeling. Why wouldn't it be? I am from the lands of snow and ice. Seen as though I have nothing to do I shell wait. Maybe another will come my way.

OOC:Gonna give this first person thing a go:p

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM