the Rift

I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter )
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
‘Snap,’ I turn attention back toward murky timbers, ears perked and senses fixed upon the disturbance. My last visit had produced company that I wouldn’t have otherwise met, but it also proved rumors of the rising dead to be false. Thus far. Shadows and green brown filtered light turned this landscape into something foreign, almost alien. Bright eyes peered into the shark shadows beyond the water, a faint outline of a creature formed.

A shadow was lurking, standing stark still and watching me with an intensity that could lead one to believe that something was worth hiding. I could almost feel his gaze upon this body, “Hello?” I say, curious as to whom this stranger was. Wings remained half unfurled; they refused to shut just on the side chance that a ghoul did emerge from said thicket.

“Friends have no reason to linger in shadow, reveal yourself.”

A corner jutted from frozen company, a horn? Lids narrowed in remembrance of the creature that so dared to harm my beloved boy. Was this the blood bay that so boldly struck out against the weak and defenseless, only to flee like a whipped cur the moment someone of worth showed up? Tail lashed against my flanks with sharp flicks, the muscles along shoulders and limbs quivered with the hateful games this mind would keep playing. Cera wasn’t the only one effected by recent events, growing thoughts of revenge were keeping me up at night; whereas nightmares and daymares followed him wherever he went like a plague.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter ) - by Midas - 01-04-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter ) - by Slaiter - 01-06-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter ) - by Midas - 01-07-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter ) - by Slaiter - 01-16-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: I'm not having fun yet.... ( Slaiter ) - by Slaiter - 02-02-2013, 02:39 PM