the Rift

Shadows of Night [OPEN]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

They both seemed polite, Romani decided. Galen offered a gentle-giant sort of attitude, and Kri gave equal respect when it was given to her. She listened in polite silence as Galen and Kri both spoke, as she wasn’t one to interrupt when others were talking. It was only when Galen turned the question as to why they were wandering the depths of the Threshold in the covet of darkness that she finally responded. Tilting her head slightly and shifting her weight, back hoof cocked in a relaxed stance, the mare spoke, her voice warm.

“I’m merely out for a stroll,” she answered, half-honest, “My thoughts have been restless, I’m afraid, and I needed some time alone. Perhaps it’s a good thing that I did, so that I’d have the chance to meet you all.” A part of Romani was relieved, however, that Kri, nor Galen, knew who she was. The Haflinger had experienced that enough these last couple of days; running into individuals who already knew who she was, but she couldn’t place a name on them, or a memory she had shared with them to save her life. It was a refreshing change.

“Although, perhaps I should be getting back… It is quite late, and I’d hate to have anyone worry because I’m not around.” A smile quirked the mare’s dark lips, azure eyes flicking from Galen to Kri, then back again to the bay stud. “You’re welcome to join me, Galen, if you so wish. Or, if you’re more inclined to follow Lady Kri, then I’ll respect that decision as well.”

[OOC: I have horrible muse, guys, and I'm sorry for this crap-post… >__>]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-05-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-05-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-05-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Kri - 01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Nadira - 01-06-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-10-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Kri - 01-11-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Nadira - 01-12-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM