the Rift

The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The filly listened as the mare told her about the new laws in the land. She watched Kasai while she listened, a smile on her face at the little cub. She wished she could be blessed with such a creature of her own, but was unsure of what she would choose. She talked of the Triumvirate, of which the young filly doesn’t recognize. Her brow furrowed, unsure of how to proceed. Whatever this Triumvirate was, it sounded important from what Romani said.
“First off, she is cute, and thank you for your warm welcome. What is the Triumvirate? I’m afraid I don’t know what that is. I’m young, still just a filly, so I don’t really remember what that is. I also don’t remember Svetlana or Archibald, and I definitely don’t know this Jackal. Why would he choose to rule by himself?”
The pondered this, the feeling unsettling here. What was happening to her home? She almost felt lost, like this land wasn’t where she was before. Was she in a dream? Was she still kidnapped, chained up in the mist of the slave camp, not awoken by her master to fulfill his need? She jolted, and almost screamed. Her mind has sucked her into her memories, a place where she didn’t want to go. The filly let out a whimper, a tear falling from her face towards the soft grass below. She shook her head, knowing that this mare was probably wondering why she had suddenly broke. “I’m sorry. I left this world, and dove into my memories. Before I came back…” She trailed off, not able to finish her sentence. What would she be able to say? No one would ever understand, and she wasn’t in the mood to talk about it. “Never mind. Please continue.”

[W/C |298 ]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open) - by Kanti - 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open) - by Kanti - 01-22-2013, 01:36 PM