the Rift

Light As a Feather

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

I WILL LIVE FOR YOU

Unwillingly, and somewhat surprisingly, a shiver of fear ran down the grullo's spine as the mare spoke. The way she looked at him, drinking in his every little movement was nothing less than unsettling. Before Xanthos could even figure out what to say next, or form a plan of escape, there was a rustling in the tall grasses and then suddenly, standing before him, appeared a cougar. He was menacing with his long, sharpened teeth, and it was his sudden appearance that let Xanthos know there was no escape.

Pulling his eyes away from the lanky feline, his attention was directed back to the eerie brindle mare as she spoke. Only seconds later did a deep rumbling echo through the skies, and up above them, dark, murky clouds began to gather in mass. The storm was happening all too quickly, faster than he was sure possible. There was no doubt that Histe was the one controlling it. But... what was she planning?

Swallowing the rather impressive lump that had formed in his throat, Xanthos summoned what courage he had left and stood his ground. It was unlikely that he could outrun the storm, and near impossible that he might outrun Merikh, who was built for chasing down and killing prey. "Is it a fight you want?" He asked then, daring to meet those ominously pale eyes. It certainly wasn't what he wanted, but it was all he could think to ask when running wasn't an option. "If not... Then let me leave."

ooc - Awful post ;_; I'm sorry!

BEFORE I DIE

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-05-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-06-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-06-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-10-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-12-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Sybil - 01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-30-2013, 10:52 PM