the Rift

Who am I? [Djinn]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

[OOC: Continued from here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=3467]

With furrowed brows and no small amount of uncertainty, Ophelia listened to the grey stallion with the crisp, winter eyes. She frowned as he mentioned interrupting the happenings of the pegasus and other grey stallion. A darkness emanated from his darkly dappled hide like the breath of death itself, and she was not interested in knowing the outcome of testing his patience anymore. He had told her that he knew her, but to what extent? What had happened? Not knowing, once a beautiful and blissful sensation, was now something to fear. Suddenly being an innocent creature, care free was a loathsome feeling; she felt like a child at the dinner table, unaware of the conversation and just as upset about not knowing.

The black blazed stallion nudged her shoulder, snapping her out of her mental melancholy, and she nodded to the two strangers (one a familiar stranger). She followed Djinn to wherever he would lead, far away from the near disaster she had almost caused without knowing. How much of a fool could she be to believe that all were beings of good hearts and intentions? Even at her core, was she truly that naive? And what guarantee did she have that this grinning soul would tell her the truth?

More importantly: what choice did she have?

Cloven hooves carried her at his side, a pale dove next to a silver jester. Dual colored eyes watched him hawkishly, as if staring at him harder would spark a memory. Nothing shifted to the forefront of her mind, and a tantalizingly light filled section of her brain wafted like a curtain, blocking something important, she felt. What had happened? The last thing she could remember was her hooves on rock, blue lava churning to a steaming ocean. Was that important somehow? "I am sorry that I do not remember you," she murmured quietly. The stallion was very good at hiding his emotions, but Ophelia knew that she would feel saddened of someone did not remember her after even one meeting. From how he treated her, the stallion had been a friend for much longer.

Finally, her hooves came to a soft halt, looking up into his face with a soft and oddly sweet determination. "If you will still tell me what you know of me, I am ready to hear what you have to say. Perhaps, in some way, I can repay you for your kindness." Ophelia strange, dual colored eyes rested on his, her figure almost too relaxed for someone about to be hit with the shock of her past, of her choices.

[OOC: Sorry this is so late, Chan! I hope it's okay!]

CARRY YOUR CROSS
And I'll carry mine. Dig your own hole and you'll be fine.

roni

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Who am I? [Djinn] - by Ophelia - 01-05-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Who am I? [Djinn] - by Djinn - 01-05-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Who am I? [Djinn] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Who am I? [Djinn] - by Djinn - 01-09-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Who am I? [Djinn] - by Ophelia - 01-11-2013, 07:01 PM