the Rift

Drawing fire (Nadira)

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

Her canvas was hidden beneath the strangely large tree that seemed to be equally located in the heart of Thistle Meadow, beside the brook. She had recently spent the night there and had come to find the stream most soothing, finding a near and dear place with her already. She had slept, for the first time, in ages, peacefully. No dreams to devour her. She had had some display of light show put on by the fireflies, and the soothing; rushing of liquid had easily put her to sleep within no time. She had needed the rest much, and felt like a new, refreshed and ready for what the new day would bring her.

She had an alabaster canvas with an ivory horn. She was your classic unicorn, with piercing glacier sapphires eyes. She was actually quite surprised with how many equine had been gifted with a variety of blue eyes, but her’s did not reflect your image, or mirror anything in return, when looked upon, except that of her homeland, Luster. She had determined she was quite a few worlds away, and would have to accept that she may never return home to her homeland. Instead, adapting to this new world, of Helvoia: for it was quit an intriguing world, she did have to admit. With many splendors that Earth had not.

The sun was bright that midday, and shone its warmth with great abundance. But she kept to the shadows, as she had spotted a glorious sight, of a black and white painted pegasus enjoying is romp through the heavens. There were times she had wished to feel the air current beneath her. But she was content with who she was. Actually quite satisfied, to put it in better terms. She wouldn’t have it any other way, than to be proud to call herself a unicorn.

She continued to watch with awe at the aerial acrobats of the stallion. So smooth, as his twirling dive only ended in him soaring back up to the heavens, but only for a short moment, before deciding to come back down to solid ground. She wondered if she had been detected. Prancing in place, what little light broke through the leaves played off her impeccably clean coat. The sun’s rays glistened as if her pelt was made of liquid, as if she were the shadow of the sea. She waited patiently for the stag to recuperate from his stunts, and landing, before she would introduce herself.

ooc: so sorry, this is the shortest post I have written with her :( But I just couldn't write anymore... the muse is there, but I seemed to have summed everything up pretty darn good, maybe too good.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Midas - 01-05-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Nadira - 01-05-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Nadira - 01-13-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Midas - 01-17-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Nadira - 02-11-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Midas - 02-19-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Drawing fire (Nadira) - by Nadira - 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM