the Rift

Something from the other side [Psyche/Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra heard screeches, and at first she thought it had been a few birds, but upon further inspection she saw Griffons. As her blue rain body made its way across the ape, she was focused on seeing the Griffons for herself. When she had arrived at the scene with her daughter she saw Psyche and another horse already there. With interest and curiosity controlling her she trotted closer. Leyra failed to understand what the Griffons were screeching at each other about, but their tones were somewhat understandable. There was an elderly grey Griffin, clearly wiser than the others. A palomino female wasn't too happy, and was constantly glancing at a piece of cloth. A chestnut Griffin seemed saddened, maybe by what the others thought. When Psyche spoke to them Leyra couldn't help but raise a non- existent brow. How is she able to understand their language? Leyra thought to herself, confused at her leader's newly gained skill. Leyra flicked her blue eyes towards her daughter, wondering what she thought.

The roan babe's small mind couldn't hold that much information. And when she failed to understand the bird-creature's language her mind seemed to blow. When the dark mare spoke she couldn't understand how the mare knew what the bird-creatures were saying. When the filly saw what the creatures kept glancing at she walked up to them, speaking with confidence and kindness."Ma' am, May you please tell them that what ever that cloth is, that I may see what it holds?" The young babe' s words rang out into the air, directed at the black mare. She was curious to see what the cloth held, and wasn't afraid to ask to see. With her green eyes set on the creatures she wondered what they were. Feathered wings of great size spread out from their cat-like bodies. They had bird legs instead of cat legs, and their faces were all the more interesting. The small filly tried her best to understand their words but failed miserably. They spoke a different tongue, and the filly wanted to know it. But her thoughts were interrupted when she realized one of the horses there was not a unicorn. It in fact was an equine, and the young babe glared, wondering what an equine was doing in her home. When she finally decided he wasn't a threat she turned to the dark mare, wondering if she would translate for the others.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Rapha - 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Leyra - 01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Rapha - 01-13-2013, 04:02 PM