the Rift

Why do I wander?

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN

d'Artagnan watches the dun move with a cautious step, his gaze one of boredom as he contemplated leaving her to wander. He sighed. Better not, the other herds would only come and plague her mind with dribbles of equality and living in peace. There was no peace in their equality, one species would have to rule and d'Artagnan knew which one had the most precious blood to do so. With a sight, the blood coloured steed made his way from out of the trees shadows and into the path of the horned mare, his face intent on hers now.

"You're going the wrong way, you know" he noted to her dryly. Tail flicking at the flies that were nibbling at his fur, blue amulet chiming as his mane shifted. He examined her horn; it was plain and dark, much like his sister's, and protruded dangerously from her head. Hooves of split nature identified her further and her belly moved with the motion of someone who had run a great distance. What was she running from? A question that may be answered in time but a question that may also be important. If she was running from someone or something, were they coming here? d'Artagnan kept half his attention on her and the other half on his surroundings.

Dual coloured pools noted her build, muscled and made for distance running. She could have run over many miles, it looked well within her potential. It wasn't too dissimilar to his own, except the shade held attributes of the arab, his face smaller and slightly dished. Atop his head grew twin glass horns, one had been made a shard after a gruesome battle in which he lost. A bitter memory. Silver moons of different sizes were tattooed onto his flank and stifle. Helovia had marked d'Artagnan in a way no other land had.

the N i g h t s h a d e

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM