the Rift

Why do I wander?

Tosca Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC: So sorry! Been quite sick. Feeling good today though.

You’re going the wrong way you know... The words cut through the almost pregnant silence, the masculine voice startling the young mare. Not even the birds dared to sing in this strange wilderness and the sudden break in the lull had been unexpected. Chocolate eyes darted between the crowding trees, searching and seeking. A flash of blood, and then he was there, in front of her. She could not contain the nervous shiver that passed down her flank as she took in all of him. The shattered horn atop his head, and the full right down to his cloven hooves. Even here, she found herself among family by blood relation or not. Eyes strayed to the strange marking on the strange males side before she quickly focused her attention on the grass beneath his hooves. It was rude to stare after all.

Ears still swiveled atop her head, searching for any sign the pursuers may be gaining ground, while her sides continued to heave. But they had given up the chase many moons ago. There were other fillies, soon to be mares, and she had been cast aside in their mind like an old sway backed nag. Still she remained entirely oblivious to anything but her own perceived danger (after all word of this had not travelled to her ears) and she was set in her resolve. She would not go with them. She could not go...

But she needed to gather her wits.

“W-where am I?” she questioned, her youthfulness evident in her shaky tone. All she knew was it was a very long way from home. The home to which she would never return.

Messages In This Thread
Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM