the Rift

Bloody Wounds || Open

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra's cloven hooves dug into the frosted ground. She kept her dark head low, looking back constantly to see if her daughter was doing alright. The small little roan child was still struggling. Her daughter was still learning about everything. Leyra couldn't help but place a happy expression on her face as she watched her daughter walk forward with her head low to the ground, inspecting the rocks and the soil. Leyra heard the sound of hoof steps before her, and when she lifted her head she was horrified at what she saw.

A battered and bloody unicorn walked along, deep in her thoughts. Another unicorn of dun coloring stepped up and spoke to the mare. Leyra shuffled closer to the bay mare and the dun, her maw opening slightly as she spoke."E-excuse me?"She asked the mare, her deep blue pools focused on the unicorn. "Are you alright?"She swept her tail over her child, nudging her closer to her side. She heard a small squeak of fear escape the babe's maw, and Leyra looked back, wishing to calm her daughter in any way she could. She returned her gaze to the two unicorns, concerned for the bay mare's condition. Should we bring her to the Mender? Leyra's voice rang out in her head, wondering what to do for this poor mare.

The young babe cowered at the mare with all the scratches. She stepped backwards, bumping into her mother. A dun unicorn had come too, asking if some one had hurt the mare. The roan babe kept her green orbs focused on the injured mare, then she flicked her orbs to her mother, and then back again. She took her steps slowly as she walked towards the mare, staring up at her."Are you hurting, ma'am?"Her voice was high and slightly squeaky, but the words spoken were words of worry. She stared at the mare, waiting for her to answer her question. She watched and waited patiently, trying to act calm although inside she was panicking.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM