the Rift

Bloody Wounds || Open

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
[[Kinda late. Sorry. :/]]

Leyra nodded her head."I have heard that d'Artagnan is a very skilled Mender."She smiled, looking at the dappled mare. Her wounds were all along her dapple bay body. Leyra couldn't help but feel sorry for the pain this mare had been through, although she tried her best not to show it. Leyra turned to her daughter, wondering if she was freaking out by the wounds. Instead her daughter's face showed anger, mad at something or someone. Leyra turned her attention back to the mare, then at the buckskin stallion, Shuler. He seemed discontent at the presence of her daughter. With her blue eyes set on him, Leyra spoke."A pegasus has done this?"She asked, flicking her eyes back and forth between the two unicorns.

The young babe was outraged at how this poor dapple mare had been treated. That's another reason why I hate pegasi and equines. They have no respect for us superior unicorns. The filly tossed her head a few times, pawing the ground with her small cloven hooves. "That bird-brain should've been nicer to you!" She snorted in disgust at the way the pegasus had hurt her. Her mother's velvety muzzle bumped her withers, telling the young babe that she was to shut her maw and no longer speak. With that she did just so, being the obedient child she was. When she realized her mother wasn't angry she flicked her small ears back, wondering why not. For now that remained a mystery, but what wasn't a mystery was that buckskin stallion's discontent. He seemed to be unhappy as soon as the little roan child had stepped foot into his vicinity. With her small whiskered muzzle stretched out towards him she asked, "What's wrong mister?" She stared at him with her small green pits. The lyrics that came from her lips seemed sweeter than the roan babe had expected. She stood tall, looking at the adult horses with her childish eyes.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM