the Rift

Bloody Wounds || Open

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

D A K I N I
Royalty shall be the unicorns, thence we shall be treated with respect.

"Speech."
The dun introduced himself as Schuler. Very irrelevant to me, but I guessed that it would be nice to know his name. He spoke of someone named d'Artagnan, apparently a doctor. 'Just what I need. A doctor,' I thought and lowered my head a little. I needed a doctor for this goddamned leg.

The filly spoke out and I turned my head. Such opinions within a little filly like her wasn't usual - what I knew - and she surprised me at the same time as she made me proud. Even though it wasn't my filly at all.
"I need to meet this doctor, if it can be arranged. And thou, little filly, are absolutely right. That air-head should've showed me a bit of respect." My voice failed me by the start of the second sentence, as I accidentally leaned on wrong leg. A painful moan let out and I quickly changed leg.

d'Artagnan. I guessed it was a rather fine name for a doctor, especially if he was a unicorn like myself.
I was deep in among my thoughts when another voice was heard. I recognized that voice.
I didn't see much thanks to the darkness of the night, but I still saw the contours of the brindled stallion as he stepped forward.
"At least you made it home." I pointed my horn towards the unicorn, almost staring at him. So he hadn't left me.

He spoke about the doctor, just as the other two had. If he had the time? He had to heal me. I am royalty. But I didn't say anything about it, because they wouldn't take me very seriously if I suddenly said that I was a princess from a far-away land.
After all, it would sound stupid out loud.
With a sigh, I looked at them all and tried to pull of a friendly smile which just turned into a strange grimace. My kins; My family. And I surely hoped that the others in the herd were horned ones as well.

"I assume that it's time to tell you my name. I am Dakini, and may I ask for your names as well?"

OOC: Blergh ._.
Not treated like dirty slaves.

template by revo. <3
stock by aphoticbeauty.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 08:41 PM