the Rift

The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi was surprised that Tingal actually listened to him, especially since Levi was so rude to him. As the tiger spoke, Levi cocked his head with bewilderment. Tingal hit the definition of love right on the pin The grullo thought as he spoke. It was very true in his eyes as well, love was an interesting thing, yes, but it was also very challenging. It was probably more challenging than a lot of magic, or physical challenge because it was your own feeling, emotions, and lover on the line. What was it all for? The hope that someday you would end up being with that one horse you love so very dearly. Tingal had next explained that love could potentially be something that he could never grasp. Levi did not believe him for one second, in fact, he almost disagreed with him completely. Everyone had a shot at love, and who would not like Tingal? He was the coolest looking creature he had ever seen! He was also looked strong, kind hearted, and overall a great guy. If Tingal actually knew what Levi thought, he would understand. “Why would you say that Tingal? Many ladies would want you in a heartbeat. You have so many qualities that woman would like. You already proved it to me and I don’t even know you that well.” Levi perused a smile to Tingal with kind eyes and a brotherly gesture.

"So, this Phaedra, you really love her?" Levi slowly comprehended what the brute had just asked him. Taking his glance towards where Phaedra left, he sighed deeply thinking about what to say and exactly just how to say it. It was not easy expressing feeling for someone, especially someone you love so very dearly. Levi was just so struck by her, that he did not even know usually what to do. “I love her more than words can say… I just hope that she loves me to. Tingal I fear that she hates me and after the way I acted s-sh she probably hates me more.” His silvery orbs pressed towards the ground as he pressed his hooves into the grassy terrain below.

His gaze was kept on the ground, until suddenly he heard Tingal as if he had ever seen a tree walk before. Baffled by this Levi looked up towards him, but he had not time to reply. Suddenly, Levi jumped backwards as he heard a crackling sound. His pupils grew wide as a tree started to walk! Trees cannot walk, how is this possible! Gazing up towards the tree Levi was amazed on how the Tiger was not afraid at all. At lease he did not seem to be in any way. Was he controlling the tree? Or was it in Levi’s mind? Levi was so shocked that he could only crock a few words out. “h-how was..was that possible?”

[OOC: Yeah I think so too lol]
"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:47 PM