the Rift

So far away (Ktulu)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Here, the silence didn’t laugh or jest. This place seemed to understand a heart and wouldn’t kid on matters that involved emotions. The grove had seen too much love and pain brought about by the most unique of couplings to find humor in sorrowing for the loss of breath. In reality she was the air within lungs, and blood pumping through heart. I could continue to deny this, hide it even…but eventually the soul would become sick. They might as well shred a hole within my breast; such actions would be more merciful than having to hold tongue any longer.

Then she came, like a shadow spirit; sliding across earth in silent thrums that I heard simply because my mind feverously sought such. Pulse quickened, I turned to look at whom was approaching—fearful that it wasn’t the lovely mistress I had called and instead someone entirely different. The shady tip of a single horn emerged first, followed by a body and his name, “Midas?" Her scent, to me similar in likeness to the rose, drifted over to assure that this was certainly not a dream.

Proffered velvet extended, I held out my similar colored one in humble offering with hopes of brushing across the delicate features of her face. Delighting in the moment when hot breath came across sensitive hairs. I said nothing and instead listened for questions that lite up crimson eyes to be given life, she surely wouldn't disappoint, “What are you doing here? Were you waiting for someone?" I smiled, she had every right to question—this wasn’t the type of place for just anyone, yet it seemed that everyone ended up here at one point.

“I was waiting……for you.”

Nerves rattled my soft vocals; I struggled to make them steady and confident. “There is something I’ve been wanting to tell you,” swallowing hard I plowed through and with the effort corrected a wavering tone, “You are the most important woman in my life, and for a long while I’ve held the desire to share my feelings.” Unflinchingly certain in choice, I gaze into the shiny orbs that held so much beauty I felt shallow in their presence, “I love you.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-10-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM