the Rift

So far away (Ktulu)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It’s natural to desire love. Right even. Was our strength in love not stronger than hate? Had those tangled threads of passion and loyalty not called to me when Cera was placed in dangers way? Purpose, strength, and a reason for pushing forward; all these things were considered pro, but with each pro there was a con. With each submission of love I surrendered myself to possible pain. Ktulu now had the power to harm me in ways that no other had. The love for land, children and partner were some of the most dangerous appendages a man could grow. They opened weakness to our harsh world.

“Midas,” she responded in that same tone, I suddenly yearned for her to say the title again. My name had never been so sweetly spoken from a lady with the loveliest of features, "You know I won't." Oh. I knew, how could anyone not? The dark forest was her sanctuary, and if these lips would but part in heeding question, Ktulu would welcome my family as friend and we would have a new existence. The ties of mother and child were unbreakable though, and those same ties lashed this body to the heart of Helovia.

I was a babe born with sand laced in my mane.

Our desert had too much spilled blood, sweat and tears to make an inhabitable place a territory of revered power; my parents had helped make it so. This General couldn't abandon that legacy anymore than I could shed wings. Still...love did funny things and I might have followed this lady more willingly had not just recently her strong timbers jested in proffered offer of possible comfort. Ever since the blood of my adopted kin had been needlessly spilled upon its floor, I looked upon her world with a bitter tang upon tongue.

Walking though those trees would feel much like approaching an attempt for murder scene. Yet, my serial killer was still afoot…something I planned to rectify over the coming weeks. “But you can visit,” she says, and my lips twitch again with that same forlorn beam, “I shall,” this voice says stronger than body feels,“Look for me when night falls and all the stars have appeared, I will be in the meadow closest to your home every other night, in the place between land and sea.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-10-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM