the Rift

So far away (Ktulu)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

"I'll look for you."

My luscious, dark temptress; she was the forbidden fruit of the sweetest variety. A rare gem, and a continued likeness to the dark stemmed rose that I had planted between her ear and forelock. Ktulu’s promise mirrors a similar reaction, and sends a wave of pleasure across this soul. It was a date, concrete and true; with both parties willing to participate.

Truthfully, it was more than I deserved or had even hoped for. Tonight, was perhaps the best night of my existence with a woman.

Despite inexperience, everything was going perfectly. Two young people exploring the reaches of passion and tenderness, gently pushing when the moment felt right; and withdrawing to entice the chase. Was this why young bucks went head over heel in foolish antics? For the sake of adrenaline and skipping heartbeat?

Yes. She was my drug, and I was becoming a willing addict.

Yet, desire and lust was tempered with something more. Something that spoke volumes to my soul, she felt—right. Her muzzle touched mine and it was all that I could do to not bounce out of skin for joy. My neck folds across hers, muzzle extending comfortably until it nearly touched the far side of her shoulder. My body trembled, feathers shivered, I had never before been this close to a lady before, and certainly not this intensely—momentary fear came in worry that I would somehow hurt her by a simple touch.

But the thought was silly in nature, and quickly dashed aside. I couldn’t harm Ktulu anymore than I could willingly wound a child.

Our chests meet and even through the warm steel of my collar, I can feel her heart race; and it makes me sigh. Did she know how fast blood was pumping though these veins; how I wished we could stand here forever? Or until earth claimed our hooves and legs for its own, winding flowers and sweet grass between the flesh, tendon and bone…whichever came second.

"I have to go."

“Yes,” I murmur back, reluctant and unwilling to be the first to move away. My lips find a silken strip of mane and give it a gentle tug, "It will be daybreak soon and Hototo will worry if he wakes and I am gone." How much time had passed? My gaze trails up to the still dark sky; our romantic fog had thickened—hinting upon a cool morning that was swiftly approaching. Pulling away a little until I could meet those bright rubies fully, my response comes gently, “Go to him,”

A single step was taken in reverse, though it was unrewarded. My skin instantly cooled, desiring to return to that fragrant feminine warmth, “The night is still dark, I’ll walk you to the Meadow so that no evil spirits can cart you away A smile and a wink was sent her way, I could be playful and romantic.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-10-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM