the Rift

Time To Forget[Open]

Gaia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Thick mud cloaked the damp soil below her sturdy versitile hooves, spanish moss loosley swung from the massive oaks looming over the layered canopy. She explored his mannerisms warily, a confused expression sweeping across her face. Why was he amused by her worry of trusting a stranger? It seemed perfectly logical to gaia, but obviously not to Lace. He looked as if he was on the brink of bursting in uncontrolable laughter. She felt qiute abashed by her actions, raising a cautious eyebrow to the stallion. However, his noble and wise words began to make sense. Still she questioned his amusment. She arched her thin but built neck forwards, a coy playful expression forming inside her ultramarine pools. This herd he spoke of almost seemed appealing to her. Afterall she had just escaped her prevoius homeland which was gladly left behind. I appreciate your amiable words, Lace." She took a confident step forwards, analyzing his body language with her enticing pools. She took his offer into deep thought. Why would she need a herd? She was perfectly fine on her own! Hell, she has survived this long on her own, who does he think he is doubting her survival skills? Although having food, shelter, water, and the company of other eqiunes was deffinatly a tempting offer. She was straightforwards, sticking to the point to matter how uncomfortable it may seem, she wanted to strive for a new adventure. "Would you do the honors of rendering me a giuded tour?" comfortably shifing her weight throughout each one. A faint but assuring chuckle managed to escape from her maw as she flashed him a gentle glance.

[Im SO sorry about this, its terrible! D: I mean, horrid. 0_0 My creativity is on a dangerous low at the moment.]

Messages In This Thread
Time To Forget[Open] - by Gaia - 01-06-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Lace - 01-06-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Gaia - 01-06-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Lace - 01-06-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Gaia - 01-07-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Lace - 01-07-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Time To Forget[Open] - by Gaia - 01-09-2013, 12:47 AM