the Rift

Much Too Bold || Open

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was little my Mamma told me, and she also told me I was much to bold. She said I had to watch out and not get to bold. She had been gentle when she said these things. I knew she liked my spirit, and I told Mamma I liked my spirit to. She had always whinnied when I said that. We were heading back to the herd. She explained how she had to leave to have me in privacy. She wanted me all for herself, and I knew it. My young and naive brain knew nothing. I told her I had learnt a lot already, but she always said I had more to learn. The sun was high and shining.The wind gave a nice cool feel. I had took off and crow hopped and galloped for a long time. They had been wobbly the first day, but they felt firm and strong now. I had been leaping for some time. Then I saw something new. It had been brown and it had white dots on it's back. The animal had big floppy ears and big black eyes. Then there was another with it. This one had two pointing things that spread with more pointy things. It was my size with really thin legs. I got closer to try to nose it up, but it didn't like that and both sprinted off. I tried following them, but I didn't realize I had gotten farther from my Mamma and deeper into the woods.

My pride was now wounded. I lost my Mamma and I didn't know where I was going. My heart started thundering in my chest. My little lost body in this forest. I tried calling my Mamma now. "Mamma? Mamma!" Only the wind answered my calls. My Mamma was no where to be seen. My nerves tensed up and I got scared quickly. I wanted my lips sucking in her warm milk. I almost ached for it. I knew some things, and one of those things were that I needed a Mamma. I perked my ears forward hearing hoof beats. "Mamma! Mamma!" Still only the wind accompanied my hopeless calls. Although my legs weren't wobbly they were worn out. I lay down. I was tired and I ached for milk. Sleep beat my hunger as my eyes shut closed. A vivid replay of the events replayed in my head. "Curiosity is good." Her realistic voice playing in my young head. "Just don't get too bold." It was to late for that. Then her voice came on angered. "FOOLISH COLT!" Just like that my dream ended and I longed to wake up from this boring dreamless sleep.

Finally my eyes woke up. No Mamma stood over me. I was breathing very hard and my limbs felt like jell-o. I still lay there. In hopes. My puddle of hopes would vanish soon. I was just a mess. I missed my Mamma very much. I longed for her. I turned my cranium to see a horse. My vision was still blurred by little nap. As my vision cleared I could see this horse. I guessed my Mamma was forever gone. I would then have to cling on to this horse.

Messages In This Thread
Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-07-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Slaiter - 01-07-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-11-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 02-07-2013, 09:27 PM