the Rift

[GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

The Dauntless moved along just seconds behind Ktulu, but from the other direction. Loretta trotted behind him, tail curling regally over her rump and from her jaws hung a plump grey squirrel. As the pair entered the meeting of horses the bitch moved fluidly to Eytan and dropped the squirrel at his young paws. Her amber eyes met his and her jaws open to reveal a salmon colored tongue that lolled happily from her jaws as she lightly panted. Blinking, she rolled her tongue back and closed her jaws, paws switching to return to Archibald’s side. The Dauntless strode with pride, though his back right dipped some in a limp. The burns upon the dark hide were better than they had been days before—mostly thanks to Tor and to nothing else. The grey and white mare had helped him greatly, and he would not forget that. Archibald would repay his debt to her when it was asked of him.

Archibald finally stopped, eyes flicking to Ktulu and Osiris before he turned his full attention to the Pegasus mare. Was she Ophelia’s second in command? Archibald would need to know everyone in this group, his new “family”, the Grey. The wolf-hybrid he had met when the Dauntless aided him and Ophelia. He wondered softly where Ophelia was, left ear twitching gently. Loretta looked up at him, her throat threatening a whine of question, but she stayed silent, tail wagging slowly. Archibald kept his eyes forward, however, curiosity fueling his attention. ”I am Archibald the Dauntless,” he spoke before Ktulu’s words rang through the trees, and he fell silent once more. Ktulu’s words had been so plain, almost emotionless, and far from challenging. The black knight was curious once more.

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions - by Archibald - 01-15-2013, 12:27 AM