the Rift

[GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

As Osiris arrives, Phaedra cannot help but to feel small and unprepared. Although she was no longer fearful of being attacked in the wood, in their woods, the sight of the wolf charging towards her nevertheless caused her to bristle slightly. He is part of The Grey? Phae wondered, as he skids to a halt, offering a canine smile. Tilting her head, she listens to him speak his name, confirming that he indeed must be. How many more are we? She wonders apprehensively. What else don't I know?

Phae was too lost in her own musings to glance towards the skies at the black dragon, but Stella certainly was not. Having already picked up on her bonded's sultry nature, the little bird hopped curiously into the sky. Spreading her black wings, a look of intrigue spread across her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face. Although they were different species, Stella hadn't the opportunity to interact with anyone other than equines, and was delighted to find another companion who could fly. Trilling with youthful vigour, Stella rose to Comadre's height in the sky, chittering playfully as she was not capable of speech yet.

You called? As Phae opened her mouth to answer, Eytan literally rolled onto the scene. The sooty mare remembered her panic the first time she had met Ktu in this forest, and the overwhelming urge to flee when she had first seen Eytan. Now however, she regarded the cub with a formal curiosity, knowing that Ktu couldn't be far behind. As the dark mare entered the scene, Phae couldn't help but feel that familiar sense of disapproval from Ktu. Perhaps it was only in her mind, but she always got the sense that the dark mare didn't like her very much. To her dismay yet another face she did not recognize appeared behind Ktu. She regarded the draft for a moment with uncertainty, but correctly assumed that if he was with Ktulu, then certainly she should have no qualms about it. Summoning her courage, Phae lifted her muzzle slightly, before nodding quickly to their leader.

"Osiris, Archibald, I am Phaedra...and that," She said, nosing towards the sky, her voice formal and without it's flirtatious ring, "Is Stella." Directly her cool green gaze to Ktulu now, she continued: "I found someone in the threshold, a stallion. He plans to begin a band of his own, and overthrow one of the herds. Given our neutrality in matters such as these, I thought it would be beneficial to ensure that you knew. His name is Tio, and from what I've gathered so far, he might be capable of doing what he intends. He has a clear strategy in mind." Pausing, Phae wondered how much to tell Ktulu. Her loyalties remained with The Grey, and always would; she simply hoped that by divulging this information, that wouldn't be doubted. "He offered to make me his lead mare....when the time came. Of course I told him that to offer such a position so early on was foolish, but I didn't necessarily decline. Not that I have any interest, of course" She clarified quickly, "But as a spy, I didn't want to alienate him, thus ending the stream of intel I might gather. I offered to show him Helovia, tell him a few things, and accompany him to the Vein of the God's..." She trailed off, having said all she had to say.

"I know I fall under Ophelia's stream within The Grey but..." Not wanting to call attention to the fact that Ophelia had been very absent as of late, not to her sister anyways, she shrugged absently. "I need to know what to do. How to proceed."

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions - by Phaedra - 01-16-2013, 10:52 AM