the Rift

[GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Uncertainly, Phae's gaze rested on Lakota as she spoke. She knew very little of the poisoner, other than she fell under Ktulu's jurisdiction in The Grey. Had Ophelia been present, in a similar circumstance, Phae wouldn't have spoken out of turn, as the blue roan had. But perhaps Ktu ran her side a little differently - that being said, she really hadn't been around the paler twin enough to necessarily know how she ought to behave. That in itself was frustrating, but for now, the golden mare stowed those thoughts away, listening intently to the members of her family who had showed up.

Relief washed over Phae as Ktulu hinted at a compliment, reassuring her that her actions so far had been correct. Looking back to Lakota, she answered both the blue and dark mare's questions at the same time. "In the lands he came from, he possessed power over gravity…He wanted to regain those abilities. With the power to move the earth and other objects at will, he believed he would be able to convince others to join him in taking over a land. He also spoke of questing for the ability to fly…or to have a rat as a companion." Shrugging, Phae shook her head. "I took him as far as the Veins, but as you know, they stand in ruin. Assuming the God's had abandoned their shrines, I left him to himself for a time, feigning that I had to return here, to check in with you. I know he mentioned that he would begin actively recruiting, as well as questing for magic."

With a heavy breath, Phae solemnly looked at Ktulu. "My commitment to the Grey will never waiver, Ktulu. I will stay close to him, as you say. When I have more information, I will indeed send Stella...." Hearing her name, the bird clucked apprehensively, eyeing Eytan. Phae sent a mental not now, her way. They would discuss that matter later. Good Work Ktulu said at last, and the break of silence nearly caused Phae to shudder. She had worked so hard to try and garner some amount of approval from the dark mare, and was finally on the verge of accomplishing that. She would stay with Tio, let him believe whatever he needed to, in order for Phae to stay in his graces. "I did suggest that he meet with you Ktulu...if he were to join the Grey, we could keep tabs on him? Of course, that would be for you to decide."

Nodding to the assembled group, Phae smiled as her gaze washed over each of them. "Thank you all for coming…I shall keep you updated as soon as more information is available." Not wanting to accidentally say or do anything which may disrupt the minor approval she received from Ktulu, Phae lithely turned on her heels, trotting out of the woods, to find Tio once again.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GREY ONLY] Flowers turn to Dandelions - by Phaedra - 02-03-2013, 10:30 PM