the Rift

Hear me roar [Herd!]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[OOC: First Huyana and Lena, then the rest of you <3]

The sun was burning still, though it was reclining to the west, it couldn’t conceal the havoc below. As the dwarven stallion made his way across the Edge, ash whirled up at his every step. It tore at his heartstrings, seeing the land like this, even if he knew it would regrow. It would take years for the dense forest to return, winters would be harsh here, on the bare shoulder of Helovia. Aurelius, being a hardy creature, did not worry for himself, but for the more delicately dressed of his comrades. Where he had been born, winters howled for months on end and the icy wind turned everything into crystals; it was what he was bred for, but he had never quite learned to go for weeks without food, struggling through snow that went up past his haunches. The cold had made the land hard, and its inhabitants harder – he never missed it for one minute.

Shaking his head as ash got into his nostrils, he snorted before coming to a halt a distance from the edge. The Endless Blue was stretching as far as the eye could reach, therefore the name, overwhelming in size and power. Aury liked to look out at it, as he had when he had been a colt in his homeland. There was something mesmerizing about it, how it always changed, never two days the same. Today, the bright blue reflected the sunlight, sending it dancing across its rippled surface. Turning away from it, Aurelius directed his attention to his followers. His meandering through the Threshold had granted him with not one, but two new members for the Edge, and he was eager to show them their new home… Well, what was left of it, at least.

The two femmes were both beautiful creatures, but that was just about where their similarities ended. One was Lena, a ray of sunlight, embodiment of everything good and positive in life. The little one was stunned at her seemingly unbending belief in the good in everyone, and the way he couldn’t help but feel relished every time he was near her. The other was a different matter; the blue fae had captivated him, but for other reasons. She had called him Giant, laughed softly at his fussing over her wounds, and when he looked in her eyes, he felt agony. He knew damn well it sounded silly, for she was of course towering above him, but he felt a need to protect her. It was these two that he had invited to share his home, and to his great pleasure, both of them had accepted. His mismatched optics were glistening as he threw his head back to release a call to the remnants of the herd, so they would come and give the girls a proper welcome.

Messages In This Thread
Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-02-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-19-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 03:55 PM