Hear me roar [Herd!]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja the FrostHeart
ice cold man watches earth die, eternal winter takes its reign

"I hope he warned you of the mess before he invited you," said a voice filled with dry humor. A wraith in the remains of the charred section of the forest disentangled itself, pristine white streaked gray with soot and ash; sweat had run down his sides and legs, leaving paler streaks in the mask of gray. Masochistic as he seemed to be, Mauja had wandered the ruined parts of the forest, as if still disbelieving, not quite understanding that it was.. gone. This was just the outskirts of the destruction, a little deeper in was the heart where the Sun himself had stood and the pillar of fire had thrust itself skywards. Then the ravaged parts fanned out, near circular, and faded into a mockery of the forest's former glory, trees bare and thirsty, pleading. From here, it was hard to see, but more than he had guessed of the forest still stood as it had before their visit. That was some small consolation, at least, and if they just found out what to do against the Sun, it would all get better, right?

Mauja's pale eyes, cold but not unkind in their shade, took in the short stallion. While he didn't look like much, he turned out to be more of an asset than previously thought; in such a short time he'd dragged home not only one but two mares - in the same stroke! It pleased the frosty King, and his gaze swept on from him onto the mares themselves; one was a blood bay to match d'Artagnan, twisted black horn upon her forehead, the other a blue roan with a smooth, straight horn. Both were beautiful, tinged with sadness when they saw the ruins. Striding up to them, he gave Aurelius a nod of recognition and thanks - he often said with gestures what his mouth did not - and placed himself beside the short stallion who, if possible, looked even shorter next to tall Mauja. "Not all of it is this bad, actually. The Sun God burned down this part and a little more, but beyond that, it's alright - dry as something aspiring to be a desert, but..." He glanced at the sky. "I hope his siblings will get him under control soon." He sighed, then smiled and shook his head. Quite the rambler, eh?

"Hm, where are my manners?" He laughed, a sound soft like newly fallen snow. "Welcome to the Edge, ladies. I am Mauja. And, you?" His head inclined a fraction, soft forelock sliding across his forehead; Aurelius had judged them worthy to share their home, but he would prefer to have their names. Still, if the King himself - though they hardly knew he was, since he hadn't told them, unless his pseudo-goat had mentioned him by name - showed up and said welcome it boded well. Unless they pitched a fit and flew at his face he'd hardly turn them down, for all unicorns were welcome here, as long as they didn't work against their own species. It was a long time since someone had brought others to his doorstep for him to inspect, and it sent a thrill of excitement through him; expectantly his eyes shifted between the pair, waiting for their names, and what else they might choose to tell him.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-02-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-19-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM