the Rift

Hear me roar [Herd!]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

If he could have shown them the Edge in all its former glory, he gladly would have. Aury did feel a bit like a scumbag for bringing them here, but there were still parts of the land that hadn’t been scorched, and those could be as good as any place in the current weather. Following a great fire, usually everything would grow back tenfold, thanks to the fertilizing ashes; the dwarven steed was looking forward to that. For now, this was the best he could offer, and he sent Lena a reassuring smile, hoping to erase the worry from her pretty face. The dove had been strolling behind him this whole time, and the contrast between their two figures was hilarious at best. "I hope you are not too disappointed, lady Lena," he said, touching his muzzle to her shoulder gently. "The God of the Sun has gone out of control, leaving all of Helovia in terrible heat and drought. He came to The Edge, because these are the lands of his sister, the Moon Goddess, and he set us on fire to hurt her. Luckily, though some were severely hurt, no lives were lost in the flames," he said, shivering almost unnoticeably. His own fur had only just started growing back on his seared hide, leaving him looking shaggier than ever.

His small skull rises as eyes peer over at the blue dove behind them. There was something very mysterious about her, and it immediately sparked his interest. Stepping over, he gently let his muzzle swipe over her nape, at least over the part he could reach. He had so many questions for her, so much he yearned to know the answer to, but it would have to wait. Hopefully, now that they were bound to the same place, the opportunity would arrive for him to speak with her alone. Before any of the others arrived, however, he had one thing that he had to learn the answer to. "M’lady, are you going to tell me your name? Or would you rather laugh your pretty laugh when I am made a fool of by the others?" he hummed, eyes holding a lively spark as he looked into her blue depths, smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. The Imp didn’t want to think about destruction, fire and hurt anymore; it had taken up far too much of his life already, and he was growing weary.

Just then, the pale figure of their liege joined the gathering, playing one of his little jests. Taking a step back from the blue mare, Aurelius diverted his attention to the frosted leader. A kind, patient smile appeared on Aurelius’ face, nodding back respectfully at Mauja’s recognition. He could not help but feel a little proud, he was only male after all; bringing home two such beauties would have to give some points somewhere. The fact that Mauja decided to stand right next to him wouldn’t normally bother him, but he didn’t care to look any shorter in front of the girls. Straightening up, he fell silent at the other stag spoke, welcoming both of the femmes to their new home. Aury kept his mouth shut, knowing the two could very well introduce themselves. His tail flicked as a pair of bloodflies had settled on his rump, splashing soot upon his chocolate hide. At least he didn’t look quite as grimy as Mauja, at least he didn’t hope so; it had been a long time since he had glanced at his reflection. He didn’t usually care, but suddenly that seemed to have changed.

Messages In This Thread
Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-02-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Aurelius - 07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Lena - 07-19-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Huyana - 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Hear me roar [Herd!] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 03:55 PM