the Rift

Round and round [open]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As I canter along the dunes I notice the world around me getting altogether more dry. The small remains of grasp was short and crispy,not fresh that fresh tasting and I doubt much move sweetness will be able to grow inside the blades in this head. It also doesn't help having a black coat. It seems to drink in all the heat as if it was water or mushroom juice or something like that though I am not sure if it is just black coats or if all colored coats do them the same. The heat will not stop my spirits though as I canter down a larger sand dune,sand tumbling down in the softest of breezes,towards the glimmering lake ahead. I might even take a bathe if I feel like it. Or maybe just paddle.

As I halt by the lake I notice a cactus not far away. It stares at me,showing no sign of feelings but always,always looking at me. As I lower my head into the water I watch it with a weary eye. I know it can't move but it is rather annoying to have to great bulky,spiky green thing seemingly watching you. The way it holds no emotion. Strange.

Well it is a strange world.

To take my mind of the emotionless cactus I gingerly place my ebony leg in the water. It seems I had picked a good spot as the land beneath the water gradually slops and isn't practically vertical down. More confidence washes over me and soon all fours are in the water and I am snorting in joy,kicking up the water at my under belly which cools it almost instantly. Now,pricking my head I look round,my ears pricked,wondering if anyone else would show.

Messages In This Thread
Round and round [open] - by Aisha - 01-07-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Round and round [open] - by Note - 01-21-2013, 08:11 PM