the Rift

Turn the Tides (Kri, Open)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

A shadowy figure flew above him, as he watched as a pegasus flew downwards toward him. He saw the look on her face, and he knew the Basin was melted in his skin. She approached him with a not so welcoming look on her face, but that was to be expected. He was, or had been, of the Basin since it had become to be by the God of the Spark. But now in his downfall by Psyche, he no longer wished to be apart of her life or anyone else in the Basin’s, as well as be in those lands. He wanted to switch his landscape, change his point of view. He moved slightly towards the leader of the Dragon’s Throat, Kri, and tried to bow. He was in pain from all the walking, and his chest was on fire, and there was no grass along his way for him to eat. Even if this had happened, respect had to be shown to her. He wanted his loyalties to lie elsewhere, and what better place than with a stable leader? Though he didn’t know what had recently happened in the Throat, he knew she must be a good lead, to be ruling the land for as long as she had been.
“Kri. It is nice to finally make your acquaintance.” He rose, pain sewing itself into his face and eyes, but he quickly hid it. This was not the time. “I am aware I smell of the wretched Aurora Basin, and I know this also may sound crazy, but I would like to join this herd land.”He let a loose smile drop on his lips, one still full of pain and misery. “I’m afraid the DarkEmpress and I had a disagreement, and I was exiled because of it. I am not one to be an outcast, especially not as this moment.” His eyes darken, knowing he didn’t have time left, and he needed to be healed, or he would die. “I want to do everything I can to finish what I started.” He looked at Kri in the face, looked straight into her eyes. “I was blinded by her, the witch Psyche. I am not racist. I don’t want hornless to die. It was all a lie; just a façade…and I regret doing it. The things I did when I was caught up in it I want to make fade from my memory, so they will stop haunting me.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-11-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 02-11-2013, 12:53 AM